Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
This bundle consists of a Kids Get Growing seed sachet box, a Groweez Pot with seed and soil disk, a water spout that attaches to any standard sized bottle top and a 125 page ECD curriculum aligned Kinder activity book.
Getting your kids to eat veggies may be difficult, but getting them to grow them shouldn’t be. With the Kids Get Growing gardens, getting your kids out of the house and growing their own veggies is a breeze. These are also a great addition to party favours! The kids love it and so do the parents.
Contains 3 varieties of vegetables from the Reel Gardening sachet Range:
Spinach, Beans and Tomato sachets.
Ideal for pot planting and a great addition to your kids’ birthday party favours!
- 5 minutes to plant
- Harvest in 40-60 days
- High Quality non-GMO seed already inside the biodegradable paper
- When watered consistently, the biodegradable paper disintegrates after 6 weeks and adds nutrients to the soil
- Saves 80% water in the germination phase.
- Get fresh vegetables daily for 3 Months
Grows best when planted in Spring and Summer
Un-Planted product will keep for 18 months if stored in a cool and dry place.
Contain everything you need to grow veggies and herbs right on your windowsill – just add water! Perfect for kids and adults. You or your kids can watch your food grow from seed, to germination and right through to harvesting. You will be surprised with one of the following:
- Babs the Basil (Spring/Summer)
- Bert the Bean (Spring/Summer/Autumn)
- Beni the Butternut (Spring/Summer)
- Beta the Beetroot (Spring/Summer/Autumn)
- Ruff the Rocket (Spring/Summer/Autumn)
- Sami the Spinach (Spring/Summer/Autumn)
- Toni the Tomato (Spring/Summer)
The Reel Kinder Activities:
The guide is 125 pages of fun and educational activities for parents or teachers to do with preschool children (Grade 000 to 0/R). It is aligned to the ECD curriculum and works in conjunction with Reel Gardening seed tape. The aim of this guide is to teach kids valuable lessons through a practical approach to food gardening. Journey with your child through activities that inspire you to connect with the earth and your food.